Food Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at The Fairport Music Festival. We will review applications and let you know your status as soon as we can.
Event is to be held on Saturday, August 29. Deadline to submit a food vendor application is July 15. Please apply early as available space is limited.
Successful applicants will be notified after July 15.
A $350 donation reserves your booth space. Upon a successful event, larger donations are always appreciated and several of our returning vendors do so. All proceeds benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Booth fees include electric service and ice as needed.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made after August 8.
- Fees are due by August 1. Failure to meet this deadline may mean loss of space.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all applicable health code permits and compliance to health code regulations.
Mail check payable to: AaREA I Productions or Golisano Children’s Hospital.
Fairport Music Festival
4 Heatherwood Rd.
Fairport, NY 14450
IF YOU ARE A VENDOR WITHOUT A FULL TIME CERTIFICATE TO OPERATE A CART/STAND, please visit Monroe County Health Department website for instructions for applying for a temporary food service permit.
When filling out the form, the following information may be useful to you:
- Title of Event is Fairport Music Festival
- Festival Location is Liftbridge Lane, Fairport, NY 14450
- Serving date/time is Saturday, August 29th from noon until 10:00 PM.
- Under Operator’s Information section, list Golisano Children’s Hospital/ VENDOR NAME. This will identify you as participating with a 501 c.3 organization and enable your fee to be reduced by half from the $55 normally charged, so your rate for the permit should be $27.50 Fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
Vendors without approved certificates WILL NOT be able to participate. If you have any questions, contact Jack Stich at email@example.com.