227 Main Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527
VICTIM IMPACT PANEL - Linda Wright, DID-VIP Coordinator
DATES: Wednesday April 27, 2022
TIME: 7:00pm (please arrive early for Check in)
PLACE: Yates County Auditorium, 417 Liberty St, Penn Yan 14527
Check-in begins 45 minutes prior to the start of the panel session. A breath test will be administered upon entry. No smoking, drinking or eating 15 minutes prior to check-in due to breath test.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or other drugs will be allowed to attend the program.
- If you are late you WILL NOT be admitted
- Friends or family members driving you to the panel session may also attend the session.
- The panel session will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- You are required to bring only this form and photo identification with you.
- You are encouraged to leave purses, handbags, backpacks, pocketknives, sharp instruments and weapons at home or in your vehicle as they will be surrendered to security upon check-in.
- Please do not bring any food or drinks.
Rescheduling is not permitted except in the case of extreme emergency. In that case, please contact the court from which the order was given to gain authorization to reschedule.
2020 STOP-DWI AWARDS
Sgt. Kevin Campbell, Deputy Seth Skelly and Deputy Chad Betts - presenter Lt. Ed Nemitz